Part-time basis. If interested, please contact us by filling out the form here.
- Tax Consultation for clients
- Analysis of contracts and other transactional documents regarding tax risks
- Legal support for tax audits conducted by tax authorities
- Legal review and evaluation of tax authority’s decisions
- Pre-trial settlement of tax disputes
- Representing clients in arbitration courts of all levels
- Higher education in the field of tax law
- Ability to work independently
- Experience of at least 5 years, previous work experience in consulting or law firms is a plus
- Fluency in English at a level not lower than upper intermediate
- Accuracy, tidiness, formal business communication style
- Part-time work on a case-to-case basis depending on the requirements of the staff. Workload is not guaranteed.
- Conclusion of a civil contract (not employment), payment by bank transfer.
- Payment terms and rates are subject to agreement and fixed in the contract.
This post is also available in: Russian