On December 23, 2020, WatersOAG Law Firm will host a Webinar on key changes to remote work regulations in the Russian Federation. New changes will come into force from January 1, 2021, as the new law have been adopted in the third reading by the Russian State Duma.
- Specifics of remote work, rest and compensation for remote employees’ expenses
- Types of remote work and their specifics: full time remote work and partial remote work
- Legal grounds and procedure for transferring employees to a remote work
- Specifics of the use of personal equipment, software and hardware
- Matters of information security when working from outside of the office
The registered participants will receive conference ID code and password.
- Date: December 23, 2020.
- Venue: ZOOM platform.
- Duration: 1-1.5 hours.
- Time: 12.00-13.00 (Moscow Time)
- Event language: Russian.
- Organizer: WatersOAG, LLC (Law Firm).
- Participation fee: 3.500 rubles. (For companies-clients of WatersOAG participation is free of charge) – preliminary registration is required. Discounts for companies: with the simultaneous registration of two participants from one company – 5%, three or more participants- 10%