As a rule, adjustment of tax disputes is required in the following situations:
- Ungrounded refusal of compensation of VAT
- Ungrounded blocking of a settlement account by tax authorities
- Putting in claims concerning tax, fine payment and penalty provision
- Ungrounded charging off taxes from the settlement account of the organization by the tax authorities
- Employees of the company “WatersOAG” protect interests of the clients both at the stage of the pre-trial settlement of a tax dispute and in court.
This post is also available in: Russian