A new (April, 2013) special legal status for remote employees has been established in the labor code of the Russian Federation. This new legislation differentiates remote employees from employees who are home-based with different regulations pertaining to the different classes. To be sure your company is in compliance, WatersOAG is available to assist in the proper organization of your remote workforce.
WatersOAG assists in:
- Development of company policy that considers all of the new requirements for remote work, including:
– Working schedule and record of hours worked;
– Electronic documents;
– Additional grounds for termination of employment contracts at the initiative of employer;
– Procedure for granting leave;
– Accountability of remote employees;
– Compensation of remote employees’ expenses.
– Providing employees with the necessary tools for work, such as: hardware, software, data protection etc.
- Consulting on the peculiarities of the legal regulations regarding remote work.
- Development of Internal Company Rules (ICR) applicable to remote employees or modifications of existing ICR that meet the specifications listed above.
- Developing employment contracts for remote employees.
Companies seek out WatersOAG because our labor practice team consists of experts in the field of labor law, social security law and staff management. Additionally, WatersOAG involves tax and immigration specialists in such cases to take into account all aspects of particular situations.
Additional information on WatersOAG labor practice.
For assistance in managing your remote employees workforce, please contact Oksana Kostyuchenko.