WatersOAG corporate practice is devoted to issues related to the rights and relationships of shareholders/participants of legal entities, as well as regulatory compliance during a company’s life cycle.
WatersOAG advises clients regarding the formation of business entities and assists in the development and implementation of exit and succession strategies.
WatersOAG corporate practice lawyers participate in projects from the negotiation stages, analyzation and drafting of various agreements as well as registration of transactions with state authorities.
How we can assist:
- Business start up, corporate re-structuring and liquidation
- Joint venture and collaboration agreements
- Investment transactions, including those related to foreign investments
- Asset allocations
- Initial and secondary public offerings (IPOs and SPOs)
- Due diligence
- Corporate dispute resolution
This post is also available in: Russian