In the last few years, regulators are looking closely into companies antitrust and competition regulations compliance. Administrative liability (including fines based on gross income) and possible criminal liability may result from violations of the Russian antitrust & competition laws.
How we can help:
- Audit (due diligence) of the company’s business activities to determine the state of compliance with antitrust and competition legislation; Development of procedures and documents required to ensure compliance with such requirements.
- Representation of companies undergoing an antitrust probe; settlement of disputes with authorities regarding antitrust issues including pre – trial and judicial procedures.
- Protecting company interests in commercial disputes that arise from unfair competition and\or advertising.
- Legal advice regarding antitrust law, identification of antitrust risks in negotiating and concluding a contract or preparing promotional materials.
- Challenge and negotiation of decisions and orders issued by the Russian Federal Anti-monopoly Services and its territorial bodies; challenge of court judgments regarding administrative offenses.
- Preparation of complaints and appeals for antitrust authorities, including responses to their requests.
- A wide variety of related matters.
This post is also available in: Russian