Health and safety at work (HSE) includes obligations of the employer and the employee. In accordance with Russian legislation, the employer is required to maintain safe conditions at the workplace and the employee is required to strictly comply with relevant regulations.
Proper implementation of labor protection reduces accidents and occupational diseases. Additionally, it almost always increases productivity.
WatersOAG specialists provide professional advice on HSE and are knowledgeable in organizing and conducting the associated activities at the client’s locations.
How we can help
Peer review (audit) of enterprise documentation on compliance with regulations on HSE, fire and electrical safety including analysis and preparation of:
- Current documentation regarding HSE; examination of available documents; matching available documentation to the compulsory list of documents required by applicable law
- Document formalization: consistency with administrative and accounting documentation
- Registration forms on labor protection: manuals, instructions, regulations, job descriptions etc.
- An expert opinion report with regard to company compliance with the requirements of labor protection
Development and implementation of relevant documentation on HSE, fire and electrical safety based on company structure including assistance and preparation of:
- Plan for implementation of documentation and measures for labor protection
- Local regulatory framework concerning HSE according to the requirements of supervisory authorities
- Instructions and other documentation required for HSE
- Job descriptions for specialists working in occupational safety and electrical facilities
- Training for all categories of staff and ongoing training at workplace
- Enterprise policies regarding HSE
- Organization of occupational, electrical and fire safety training
Client support: consulting and practical assistance:
- Supervision of the workplace compliance with legal requirements regarding HSE
- Supervision of compulsory medical examination by employees
- Consulting with employees regarding HSE issues
- Participation in accident investigation and documentation of accidents
- Representing the company’s interests before the State Labor Inspectorate and other state authorities
- Performance of day-to-day labor protection activities
This post is also available in: Russian