WatersOAG provides supporting legal services to individuals, including non-Russian citizens (expatriates) and their families in the Russian Federation. We have received numerous inquiries from expatriates for help on both business and personal matters. This is why we created a specialized Expatriate Practice. Our lawyers are fluent in both Russian and English with extensive experience in assisting expatriates from many different countries.
How we can help:
- Employment matters in Russia (change of status, dismissal, bonuses payments, job placement, etc.)
- Family matters (marriage, divorce, division of property)
- Real estate (due diligence, negotiations, execution of transactions, consulting for leases and purchases)
- Tax issues (tax returns, receiving statements and certificates from tax authorities)
- Work permits and visas (registration, renewal, change of status)
- Translation of documentation
- Notary services, apostille
- Other legal help on request
- First introductory consultation with WatersOAG for up to 1 hour is FREE. The standard rate is 150 USD per hour. Fixed fee projects are available depending on case details. Payments in Rubles, USD or Euros are accepted.
+7.495.989.2279 ext.322 / Ms. Olesya Hauer / Managing Partner
This post is also available in: Russian