Companies are concerned about possible safety of their employees when doing business under the threat of coronavirus infection.
WatersOAG provides legal advice on the following matters:
- Employees’ remote work organization
- Time off, temporary disability granting and calculation
- Business trips (including to epidemically disadvantaged countries) organization
- Idle time at work implementation
- Remuneration policies evaluation and adaptation
- Assessment of the legal consequences of certain actions of employers or employees in the face of the threat of coronavirus infection.
In case of questions on this subject, please contact WatersOAG through Mr. Eugene Shemakhansky +7.495.989.22.79 ext. 322.
This post is also available in: Russian