Intellectual property rights are a valuable asset of many companies. Proper handling maintains the viability of these assets and avoids infringement of the property rights of others.
WatersOAG provides a range of services to assist our clients with intellectual property matters.
How we can help:
- Registration of intellectual property rights;
- Advising about the development and registration of license agreements;
- Dealing with violation of rights and protection of intellectual property including:
- Legal analysis, providing an expert opinion and choosing the optimal strategy aimed at curbing the violation and/or reimbursement of the damages;
- Planning and implementation of measures for possible pre-trial resolution of the dispute (negotiation, drafting and distribution of letters of complaint and letters of notification of violations of intellectual property rights);
- Preparation of legally substantiated answers to claims of third parties, alleging a violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- Representation of client interests with regard to the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) and/or the Federal Institute of Industrial Property (FIPS) and defense against unfair competition;
- Appeal of the decisions of the Patent Office, including representation in court;
- Protecting the interests of clients in the Intellectual Property Court.
This post is also available in: Russian