Topics to discuss:
All of the information below is applicable to the laws of the Russian Federation
- Review of cases where the employer is required to reinstate the employee.
- Proper staff reduction techniques. Common procedural errors.
- Motivating employees to resign as a method of separation.
- Dismissal for cause (absenteeism, repeated workplace rules violations, employee's improper disclosure of legally protected information, loss of confidence in the employee, etc.).
- Special considerations for dismissal of a union member.
- Dismissal of certain categories of employees with special legal protections. Why pregnant women may not be dismissed.
- Top 5 employees' abuses of their rights. How to properly refuse of workers' demands for reinstatement.
- Date: November 11, 2016, 10:00 - 13:00 (Coffee Break 20 minutes)
- Address: WatersOAG Office (29-33 Nizhegorodsksya st., Moscow, Russia)
- Working language: Russian
- WatersOAG clients: FREE
- Guests: 4000 rubles (3,000 rubles if you subscribe to our WatersOAG social network pages)
- Event Coordinator: Ekaterina Gavrova, +7.495.989.2279 ext.325
This post is also available in: Russian